Reporting to the Credit Control Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Chasing debt on accounts across all EMEA markets
- Utilise Credit Control tools including direct telephone calls, email correspondence, reminder letters and statements
- Liaising with the wider finance team, Sales and Account managers to ensure timely customer query resolution and facilitate collection of overdue debts
- Secure client remittance advice to ensure correct cash allocation on debtor accounts
- Timely and accurately allocate cash to customer invoices
- Reconciling complex customer accounts
- Ad-hoc duties as required
You will possess
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Strong work ethic with a positive attitude
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Adaptable, able to adjust quickly to changes in processes/ways of working
- Good understanding of Credit Control, having held a Credit Control position previously with minimum 2 years' experience
The successful candidate will be paid between £13-16 per hour depending on experience.
I am currently recruiting a Temporary Credit Controller to work for a medical manufacturer in their Head Office in London.