Gi Group are currently working with a number of big brand retail partners in providing them with merchandising staff to help ensure their stores look the very best they can be to the general public, and we are looking to add a number of new staff members to their teams in Leeds.
Temporary job starts from 19th December
Day 10AM - 10PM £8.50 ph
Night 8PM - 8AM £9.00 ph
Working in retail merchandising means that you play a vital part in the process in how the stores market their products to their customers.
The typical duties of a merchandising team could be anything from facilitating the redesign of a store section, to stock and shelf replenishment. In short, everything the customer sees when they walk into a store could potentially be something that you have been part of.
You could be the candidate for us if you…
* Have retail, supermarket or warehousing experience
* Are hardworking and energetic
* Pay keen attention to detail
* Are competent in reading, writing and speaking in the English language
In return, we can offer you…
* Flexible working pattern
* The opportunity to work in a number of stores within your locality
* The choice of day or night shifts… or a mixture of the two
If you are interested in learning more about this vacancy, then please contact your local Gi Group branch and speak to Kinga on 01924668689.
£8.50 - £9.00 per hour