£18,000 per annum pro rata
25 hours, Monday - Friday
AHR Consultants is a leading provider of HR, Employment Law, Consultancy, Training and Health and Safety services to SME businesses, enjoying an enviable reputation for providing commercial, pragmatic advice and support to a broad range of clients across a variety of sectors.
We partner closely with our clients to provide a service tailored to their needs no matter the challenge, covering the complete range of HR and employment issues throughout the employee life cycle from general queries, employee relations as well as more strategic planning and interventions.
Working as part of the sales and marketing team, you will be responsible for maintaining and developing new and existing customers. You will work in a team environment, not a call centre.
- Identify prospects and generate leads through cold calling
- Arrange meetings for the sales team, promoting the company and their product offering
- Ensure CRM is updated and managed correctly
- Consistently achieve monthly appointments, KPI's and annual sales targets
- Prioritise appointment making according to the business requirements
- Collect and record information of prospects using websites, cold calling and any other appropriate methods
- Represent the business in a professional manner
Skills and Experience
- Numerate and literate with fluent written and spoken English
- Excellent telephone manner
- Self-motivated and performance driven, ideally with proven telesales experience
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Ability to match requirements against solutions on offer and highlight benefits
- Ability to close opportunity by setting up a meeting
- 25 days holiday pro rata + bank holidays
- Additional day holiday for your birthday
- Annual bonus
- Pension scheme
How to apply
We would love to hear from you. Please submit your CV by using the apply button provided.