Aon are currently recruiting a Telemarketing Consultant to join our team in Farnborough. The Telemarketing Consultant will be primarily responsible for making outbound calls to promote our products and arrange appointments for representatives. Working within the FCA regulated environment you will be targeted to achieve individual, team and department objectives.
Headquartered in London, Aon Plc is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
Aon is an equal opportunities employer. Aon's recruitment and selection policy ensures the best possible skill mix of colleagues and the highest quality candidates are appointed using objective job-related criteria.
We specialise in all aspects of employee benefits including flexible benefits, salary sacrifice, voluntary benefits and pensions to name a few. We also develop award-winning benefits technology solutions such as Bigblue and Littleblue.
Whatever clients are trying to achieve, whether it's to increase staff retention, be an employer of choice, or build a cost-effective benefits solution, our team of experienced, award-winning benefits experts can help them.
About the Role
Your impact as a Telesales Operator:
- Achieve personal monthly appointment targets
- Achieve daily booked target
- Attain personal monthly conversion targets
- Maintain product and process knowledge to ensure that you are fully compliant to advertise our products within an FCA regulated environment
- Deliver first class customer service
- Maintain and develop relationships with potential customers
- Responsibility for working in accordance with the Aon UK Limited Risk Management Framework, and compliance with the Aon UK Limited policies, including participation in the management of risks (including completion of mandatory training) that may adversely affect the business, interests or reputation of any Group Company.
Your knowledge and expertise:
- Experience of working in an outbound or inbound telesales role
- Proven telesales experience (preferably in a target driven sales and FCA regulated environment)
- Excellent communication and listening skills being able to demonstrate empathy towards the customer
- Ability to build and develop positive relationships
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Well organised and able to deliver to agreed timescales and expected quality standards
- Excellent time management and organisation skills
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Good reasoning and decision-making abilities
- Professional telephone manner
- Ability to work under own initiative and within a team environment
- Ability to work under pressure of targets
Salary and Benefits
This role offers a competitive salary and bonus, plus a comprehensive benefits package and 25 days holiday. Through our flexible benefits, you will also have the opportunity to choose additional benefits, including healthcare and additional holiday. We also offer tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organisation.
Our Colleague Experience
Every day, our colleagues make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. Together, we share this one purpose: to empower economic and human possibility around the world. This unifying goal is at the heart of our identity, and it lives in everything we do. To learn more about our colleague experience, visit Aon Colleague Experience.