Telecoms Provisioning and Customer Service Advisor
08:45 - 5.30 (Full Time)
£18,000 - £24,000 - Company Pension Scheme
We are a Business Telecommunications company, which has grown significantly in the last few years.
We are now looking for someone who possesses a strong technical understanding and has good provisioning, billing and fault-finding qualities to support the growth of our operations team.
Your role as Customer Service and Provisioning Adviser you will concentrate on customer service and a mixture of provisioning, faults diagnostics (Phone lines/Broadband mainly), Billing and technical support issues.
You should be calm, technically minded, positive with the ability to handle customers and suppliers effectively. You should have can do attitude, with a strong desire to succeed and possess excellent I.T, business communication skills, with a polite but assertive telephone manner.
Previous Experience Required
* Previous extensive experience in the Telecom Industry - Mandatory
* Previous experience in any of the following roles - Provisioning/Faults/Technical Support
* Previous extensive experience in Customer Services
* CRM task Management - Quickly and Efficiently
* To place provisioning orders with accuracy and attention to detail
* To log customer faults and issues with suppliers and engineering teams effectively and quickly
* To manage technical enquiries in relation to wireless routers, data connectivity and networking.
* To provide effective day to day support to existing customers.
* To be competent with Excel, word, web portals and quick to learn technical processes.
* To manage overall workload effectively; ensuring work is prioritised appropriately
* To collect outstanding customer invoices via card payment and issuing collection letters. * To attend customers site infrequently if necessary
Knowledge, Skills, Experience
* Telecom and Customer Service Background - Mandatory Requirement
* Excellent Business Communications skills - Both written and Verbal
* Proactive and positive with a "Can Do" attitude
* Effective time management and organisational skills
* Competent working alone or as part of a team
* Logical approach to problem solving
* Ability to work under pressure and within time constraints
* Punctual and good attendance
* Good understating of Landlines, Broadband, Fibre, VoIP and Mobile services * Be considered intelligent and a quick learner
* Computer literature and competent within technical environment * Driving License & Car Required - To attend infrequent ad hoc site visits if necessary
* Company Pension Scheme
* You will be entitled to take your birthday off each year, without deduction from holiday allocation
* A free Broadband and Phone line package is available to each member of staff upon probation completion
* Quarterly incentives are in place, such as race days and team building events
* 3% annual Payrise subject to performance
* Each Friday will be dress down and a early finish will be available subject to performance.
If you would like to apply for the position, please click 'Apply' to send your Curriculum Vitae and a brief outline of why you are suitable