Excellent opportunity for an experienced Telecoms Electrician to join a leading Telecoms company
The company is a leading independent company delivering Telecommunications services across Mobile, Fixed and Optical Networks across the UK.
Reporting to the Electrical Service Manager and Project Manager, the Telecoms Electrician is responsible for the installation and testing of on-site Electrical systems.
- Complete Installation & Commissioning duties on Electrical Systems as per specific project(s).
- Perform all duties safely and to industry best practice.
- Ensure all Electrical works are carried out as per relevant design Criteria and BS7671.
- Ensure all testing is completed as per Industry Regulations and Company/Project Standards
- Ensure all HOP & reports are submitted to the required standards and timescales.
- Receive and check issued installation designs & paperwork from the office.
- Maintain company issued vehicles and equipment with respect and to a high standard.
- Report all issues with issued vehicle and equipment in a timely manner.
- Identify any training requirements where relevant.
- Complete project reports/paperwork and upload within agreed Project SLA.
- Support Project Manager with Project delivery.
- Assist support staff where required.
- Perform nonstandard works as required.
- Understand and Adhere to company Policies and Procedures.
- Assist Project Engineer with Project delivery when required.
- Assist SHEQs team with field auditing where necessary.
- Act as 3rd man on sites where necessary.
- Stand in for field staff where necessary.
- Process the return of Decommissioned equipment to company stores when required.
- Provide adhoc reports on technical and or field issues as necessary.
- Any other duties deemed appropriate by the business
Qualifications and Experiences
- C&G Electrical Installation Qualification or equivalent (Essential)
- 17th Edition Regulations Qualification (Essential)
- C&G Inspection and Testing Qualification (Desirable)
- Experience working within the Telecoms sector (Desirable)
- Power awareness course (Essential) Can be arranged.
- Emergency First Aid at Work (Essential) Can be arranged.
- Asbestos Awareness (Essential) Can be arranged.
- Manual Handling (Essential) Can be arranged.
- RF/EMF Awareness (Essential) Can be arranged.
- Roof Top Safety (Essential) Can be arranged.
- Willing to travel (Essential)
- Driving Licence (Essential)
- Extensive Experience of a similar role preferably with an alternate SWC.
In return the company offers an attractive salary, negotiable depending on experience
If you have the relevant skills/attributes to fulfil this role then please apply now!