My leading financial services client is looking to bring on an experienced Technology Business Manager to support from a governance, risk management and compliance perspective.
Candidates must have:
- Extensive experience working in global investment banking institutions.
- Business management experience within global technology business functions.
- Considerable IT governance, risk management or compliance experience.
- Experience within an operational risk capacity and ability to establish best practices.
- Strong organisational skills and ability to prioritize on a macro and micro level.
- Ability to coordinate the 1st line responsibilities of the function with compliance risk and other 2nd line functions.
- Strong independent manner and have a thorough understanding of IT governance.
- Bachelor's degree qualified
- Strong grasp of MS Office suite of tools
- Excellent communication and stakeholder engagement skills.
- Must be able to take on IT governance related issues and rectify to industry standards.
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.
£70,000.00 - £75,000.00 per year