ShortList Recruitment are looking for a Technical Writer to join a market-leading client in Warrington.
The Technical Writer will be responsible for the creation, delivery and management of all technical documentation (electronic, online or paper) relating to the company's products, e-learning and the management of the various portals.
The Technical Writer must have:
- Previous experience working in a Technical Writing position
- Familiarity with simplified Technical English
- Educated to Degree level
- A genuine love of writing
Required skills for the Technical Writer:
- Experience with HTML/CSS/XML would be an advantage.
- Good working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Excellent written/oral communication, proofreading, and editing skills
The successful Technical Writer will in return receive a competitive salary of £38,000 and an excellent range of benefits for one of the UK's most well-regarded companies in their sector.
This role is based in Warrington, and is commutable from Wigan, Chester, Liverpool, Manchester and surrounding areas. Due to location the successful candidate must be able to drive. If this role is right for you then apply now!
ShortList Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
ShortList specialise in the full spectrum of IT positions, from CIO to Helpdesk Analyst, on both a permanent and contract basis.
£35,000.00 - £38,000.00 per year