You will like
Working for a reputable UK engineering company company that is recognised as a leader in the lifting business! They are ambitious, growing and will make a great employer for a talented Technical Trainer with engineering/equipment industry background. Job can be based from corporate offices in Ashby (Ashby De La Zouche) or Banbury, Oxford.
You will like
The Technical Trainer job itself which includes delivering internal and external training. These training courses will range from 2 to 5 days in length and will typically be held at employer site in Banbury but from time to time will require you to visit a customers site to carry out training on their facilities.
- Delivering electrical/mechanical training to new employees, existing internal staff, and apprentices.
- Provide support and training to our Engineering Apprentices throughout their apprenticeship program with the Company.
- Crane operator and various safety trainings delivered to customers both internally and externally.
- Plan and deliver training through practical workshops and demonstrations as well as theory-based classes.
- The hours of work will be 39 hours per week (Monday to Friday, days).
- Location(s): Banbury or Ashby
You will have
- Minimum NVQ Level 3 or above in an electrical or mechanical qualification.
- Industrial engineering experience ideally with an electrical bias.
- Good IT skills/Computer literate.
- Strong organisational and planning skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Be accurate andhigh attention to detail.
- Experience in delivering and preparing training sessions both theoretical and practical.
- Full driving licence.
- Good people skills.
You will get
A competitive Salary, likely 22K-28K negotiable, + car + 10% bonus + comprehenive benefits.
You can apply
By pushing the button on this job posting (recommended), by sending CV in confidence to email@example.com , or if you prefer feel free to give me a call at 01275 331307.