AbacusNext International has a career opportunity for a Support Specialist to join the team located in Edinburgh, UK.
WHO WE ARE
As a market leading technology provider, AbacusNext International is part of the AbacusNext group of companies and works with global banks, international corporations, government agencies and enterprises of all sizes across the world. Our award-winning technology is used across a range of sectors including financial services, legal, corporate, government and publishing to provide risk mitigation, compliance and operational efficiency in the production of business-critical documentation. Continually growing, AbacusNext International is seeking to expand our team to meet market demand for our document automation technology.
We were founded on one simple concept: improving the lives of professionals through the use of technology. Its competencies serve to simplify the adoption, implementation, and management of technology to quickly increase revenues, reduce costs, and maximize efficiencies, while keeping security and compliance at the forefront.
WHAT WE DO
We serve clients at every level of their organization, in whatever capacity we can be most useful, whether as a trusted advisor to large firm executive management or as a hands-on coach for sole practitioners. Target verticals include lawyers, general counsel, accounting firms, CPAs, government, and other private professional service organizations. For every engagement, we propose a solution tailored to meet their unique business needs and provide the utmost care in the implementation process.
No matter the challenge, we focus on delivering practical and enduring results, and equipping our clients to grow and lead. We partner with clients to put solution recommendations into practice and grow their businesses through the leverage of highly secure, compliant and functional business systems.
This is a key role in a fast growing and profitable global technology company where the customer is really number one. Our Technical Support team is passionate about enabling the success of our customers, solving problems and having fun while we work hard. We receive and make calls, receive and respond to e-mail and Self-Service requests every day. We are never bored or without opportunity to make a difference in the professional lives of our customers. We treat our customers and each other with respect. Our success is measured by customer satisfaction: Courtesy, Knowledge, Timeliness, Quality and Overall Satisfaction.
- Degree in Computer Science or related field; will consider any combination of education, work experience and technical hobbies.
- 2 years of technical application support experience
- Knowledge of use in Atlassian Jira, NetSuite, Sage CRM, MS Dynamics (A Plus, however not required)
- Strong analytical, process-oriented, evaluative and problem-solving abilities
- Knowledge of Windows Operating Systems and MS Office
- Knowledge of IIS installation and configuration
- Exposure to programming concepts
- Proven track record of successfully assisting customers
- Ability to work well with others and discuss technical issues with clients in simplified terms
What We Offer:
At AbacusNext International, you will work in collaborative and innovative environment with the opportunity for career progression and the ability to challenge yourself. As you progress, you can add to your responsibilities as you grow with the company. Our excellent benefits package includes:
- Highly competitive salary
- Private pension and health insurance
- Generous leave allowance
- Third party tools and resources to assist in advancing your career
- Microsoft Gold partnership, allowing full MSDN access and monthly Azure credit
- Regular work-based and social activities with the wider AbacusNext International team