iboss has created the first and only Secure Cloud Gateway Platform specifically designed to solve the challenge of securing distributed organizations. Built for the cloud, iboss leverages an elastic, node-based architecture that provides advanced security for today’s decentralized organizations and scales to meet the ever-increasing bandwidth needs of tomorrow. The iboss Distributed Gateway Platform is backed by more than 100 patents and protects over 4,000 organizations worldwide, making iboss one of the fastest growing cybersecurity companies in the world.
We are looking for a bright Technical Support Engineer to provide enterprise level technical support to our customers. Technical Support Engineers form an elite technical team that works very closely with existing customers to ensure their deployments function at top performance levels. Occasionally, this elite team is called upon to aid Account Executives and Solutions Engineers with the design and implementation of complex deployments and pre-sales conversations. This is a self-driven, fast paced, agile environment and you will work with some of the best minds in the industry, there is no ceiling and there is tremendous opportunity for growth within the company.
- Take ownership of customer issues reported and see problems through to resolution
- Research, diagnose, troubleshoot and identify solutions to resolve customer issues
- Follow standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers
- Ensure proper recording and closure of all issues
- Prepare accurate and timely reports
- Document knowledge in the form of knowledge base tech notes and articles
- BS degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent
- Proven working experience in enterprise technical support, IT support or as a technical engineer
- Basic knowledge of Unix/Linux systems, utilities and scripting
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent client-facing skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
The duties and responsibilities described above are essential functions of the job.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, status as a veteran or as an individual with a disability.
This position is not eligible for sponsorship of work visas