About the Technical Support Consultant Position
We are looking for a bright Technical Support Consultant to provide enterprise-level implementation and technical support to our customers. This technician will give support face to face and via phone, web, email, and other channels as required. A background in IT support is a must.
Technical Support Consultant Responsibilities
- Take accountability for product installs and support for Inspect Real Estate Customers in the UK
- Onboard, train and support new and existing customers
- Take ownership of customer issues reported and see problems through to resolution
- Diagnose, troubleshoot and recognize solutions to solve customer issues
- Follow standard methods for proper escalation of unsolved issues to the appropriate internal teams
- Provide timely and detailed feedback to customers
- Ensure proper recording and closure of all issues
- Prepare accurate and timely reports
- Document knowledge in the form of knowledge base tech notes and articles
Technical Support Consultant Requirements
Qualifications in technology, computer science or technical support, or significant equivalent experience.
Proven customer support based experience in an enterprise technical support, IT support or as a technical engineer role
Great problem-solving skills
Great client-facing skills
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
Must have the right to work in the UK.