- A genuine leading Manufacturer and Engineering Design Leader in Below Ground Shoring Solutions with a fantastic reputation in the industry for service excellence.
- Working on some of the most impressive Civil Engineered Projects in the UK.
- Established cash rich company that has been in the market for over 20 years.
- Year-on-Year Growth with last year being the company?s best Financial Performance to-date.
- The team ethos is to work hard and you will be rewarded exceptionally, with a commission scheme that stands out in the construction industry as highly lucrative.
- Massive potential to grow in the business, with accelerated career progression, multiple succession paths, layers of management and expansion plans already in place across the business to expand into new markets.
- Operate their own fleet of vehicles to provide logistical distinction, above and beyond what is offered by their competitors.
Technical Sales Representative
- As the Technical Sales Representative you will be selling the companies manufactured range of shoring solutions - providing a service and selling on features and benefits.
- Your route to market is very much focussing on engineers, civil contractors, ground workers and end users.
- Your role as a Technical Sales Representative will encompass looking after a high performing territory with plenty of existing customer accounts.
- A key part of the role will also be to target New and Upcoming Projects. These Projects will be a mix of Utilities, Housing, Marine, Power, Highways and Infrastructure, and Major Commercial.
- As Technical Sales Representative you will operate closely with the local depot and work with the operations team to deliver an exceptional level of service, as well as liaising with and working closely with the Engineering Design Team based at the head office.
- The process is highly solution orientate, understanding client needs and delivering a product hire solution which will be technically adequate to requirements as well as cost competitive.
The Ideal Person:
Technical Sales Representative
- The ideal candidate will be an experienced area sales manager/technical sales/ field sales representative in Construction.
- You will ideally have an understanding/sold shoring solutions, trenching equipment, formwork, falsework, plant hire etc however other related construction products as a whole, will also be considered.
- You will have ideally sold to main contractors, ground workers, civil engineers, sub contractors.
- The ideal Technical Sales Representative will be hungry, tenacious, and have the ability to build relationships over a period of time.
- You will be money-motivated and ambitious.
Consultant: Sarah Dimmock
Tel no. 0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally
Uncapped commission, car, phone + benefits