A leading manufacturer of specialised glazing solutions used in the retail and building / architectural industry have an immediate requirement for an experienced Technical Sales Manager to cover the North of England.
Key Skills: Technical sales, sales manager, business development manager, glazing, fire glass, retail, construction, curtain walling,
Salary: Circa £45,000 basic + OTE of £20,000+ and car and benefits
Location: This is a home bassed role so ideally Manchester, Liverpool, Leeds, Sheffield York.
This is a new role for company and as Technical Sales Manager your key function will be to retain and develop existing accounts within this territory. Ideally you will have experience of selling fire glass but would have certainly come from a similar (glazing) industry.
This is a home based role covering the Nouth of England. Ideally you will be located in Manchester, Liverpool, Leeds, Sheffield, York area and close to the motorway network.
As Technical Sales Manager you will be selling to directly into the Fire Glass market including fabrication, construction and specification sectors (B2B).
As Technical Sales Manager it is expected that you have some of the following experience:
- A proven track record in sales ideally within the fire glass / glazing industry
- Experience selling solutions to a diverse range of customers with the ability to adapt style and negotiate from lowest to most senior level
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong numeracy skills
- Strong IT skills and a good knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Glass or Fire Glass knowledge preferable but not necessary
- Experience in the Steel or Aluminium fenestration market preferable but not necessary
This industry holds high regard for those well versed and with a solid understanding of the market, emerging trends, key issues, market pricing, changing legislation and a wide knowledge of players and competition - keeping up to date with this is a necessary part of the role.
It is essential that you are hungry for success and keen to help this company become a UK leader in the Fire Glass market.
Please click "apply now" for more details.