Technical Sales Manager – Animal Nutrition (RP1098-MS)
Location: Ideally based in Midlands, East Anglia or South West
£45K - £75K Basic + Over £20K Bonus + Company Car + 4% Pension + Healthcare + 28 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays + Benefits
Our services have been retained by a highly successful, dynamic industry leader who offers pioneering nutrition technology to the global animal feed sector.
With extensive experience within their field they have built a solid reputation for partnering with specialist nutrition consultancies and direct customers to offer high quality, scientifically proven products and an outstanding service to its customers.
- Operating within a multi species role with a focus on the ruminant sector, you will maximise opportunity to grow business with feed producers, distributors and nutrition partners.
- Managing a multimillion pound territory and working towards year on year growth objectives.
- Operating in a 70% existing and 30% new business sales role.
- Attending industry events, exhibitions and shows.
- Managing, supporting and training feed manufacturer and distributor representatives, conducting joint calls when needed.
- Supporting existing customers from a technical and commercial perspective.
It is essential candidates have proven technical sales experience in the Animal Nutrition sector, this could include but not limited to Animal Feeds, Vitamins, Minerals, Premixes etc.
My client is willing to consider on farm sales professionals should they have the ability to move in to a b2b role, operating with compounders and nutrition consultancies.
Applicants must be comfortable with travel and nights away from home (2-3 per week).
A HND or Degree within Agriculture or Animal Science/Nutrition would be advantageous but not essential.
A full UK driving license is required. Other key skills include:
- Good diary management skills
- Able to operate autonomously
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Experience selling technical value add solutions opposed to consumables
Keywords: Farming, Farm Sales, Animal Nutrition, Area Sales, Account Manager, Business Development, Dairy Nutrition, Cattle, Animal Health, Agriculture, Agricultural, Animal Feeds, Premixes, Minerals, Vitamins, Supplements, Ruminant, Monogastric, Dairy, Beef, Sheep, Pig, Poultry
+ Over £20K Bonus + Car + 4% Pension + Healthcare