American Express Global Business Travel (GBT)equips companies of all sizes with the insights, tools, services and expertise they need to keep their travelers informed, focused and productive while on the road. With approximately 16,000 employees and operations in nearly 140 countries worldwide, American Express GBT empowers customers to take control of their travel programs, optimizing the return on their travel and meetings investments, while, more importantly, providing extraordinary traveler care.
We’re moving faster than ever and introducing new products, services, and strategies that will revolutionize the travel industry and bring greater value to our business customers. Our clients’ success expands our success, so we put our heart and soul into helping our clients achieve results that exceed all expectations. As the world’s largest travel management company, we are continuing to build alliances with key travel leaders and suppliers throughout the world, strengthening our position as a quality provider to companies of all sizes. Get ready to make impressions that will last.
The GBT Media team are looking for a proven Ad Operations and Project Manager to build and own the strategy for media growth globally. This role will be the cornerstone for the development of the media product at GBT going forwards. The ideal candidate must have strong experience of influencing key stakeholders, internally and externally, to drive the success of the Media team in the areas of advertising, value proposition and business development. We are an agile and fast-moving team, with the ambition to grow our business. We have the flexibility and autonomy to develop our own strategies to achieve the desired growth. The successful candidate will play a key part of developing and delivering the success.
As the ideal candidate, you will thrive in a start-up environment, have strong project management skills along with creative problem-solving abilities to move quickly from ideation to implementation and/or resolution.
This role will work cross functionally, hence it is essential that that you have strong relationship management skills to influence other teams in order to achieve successful outcomes for the business. You will have the ability to deliver multiple projects on tight timelines successfully whilst maintaining a strategic view of the Media Solutions business.
• Manage a remote Media Operations team and drive team strategy and development
• Identify opportunities to grow the Media business
• Design and implement product roadmap and manage related budget to ensure successful execution
• Present strategies to senior internal partners
• Collaborate with internal partners to identify integrated, creative and mutually beneficial advertising opportunities
• Collaborate with 3rd party vendors on growing partnerships
• Work closely with Finance to produce accurate forecasts and reporting
Qualifications & skill set:
- Extensive relevant experience in advertising and product management
- Strong project management experience
- Experience of managing teams remotely desirable
- People oriented – high level of customer service, with the ability to quickly build strong working relationships
- Strong communication & presentation skills, both written and oral
- Strong excel skills
- Proactive and consultative, with the ability to fully understand the business needs of partners
- Strong organizational and planning skills with an attention to detail
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and goals
It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals based on job-related qualifications and ability to perform a job, without regard to age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran status, citizenship or marital status, and to maintain a non-discriminatory environment free from intimidation, harassment or bias based upon these grounds.
GBT Recruitment Privacy Statement