Intapp provides the first and only professional and financial services industry cloud to help firms shift to a modernization strategy and gain a growth edge in today’s competitive marketplace. Over 1,400 clients globally rely on us, including 96 of the Global 100 law firms, five of the top eight global accounting firms, and more than 650 private equity, investment banking and other capital markets firms. We offer intelligent solutions – purpose-built for partner-led firms – spanning the entire client lifecycle, from strategy through origination and execution. Based in Palo Alto, we have offices across the States, in London, Manchester, Eastern Europe and Sydney. The company is going through an exciting period of expansion and we are now looking to hire a CRM Technical Consultant to join our friendly team.
The role involves a diverse set of responsibilities in an agile and deadline-driven environment. The primary responsibility is to ensure an excellent and consistent level of client service is delivered to our customers. The individual in this role will leverage his/her analytical skills and relevant technical knowledge to engage with customer business and Intapp resources as a technical project lead. The successful candidate will also be accustomed to juggling multiple client technical deliverables at once; demonstrating strong time management, prioritization and communication skills.
- Lead on the technical aspects of each implementation, i.e. Integrations
- Support existing clients; effective incident management and quick to identify problems.
- Participate in regular client meetings, providing technical feedback whilst sharing best practices
- Support OnePlace teams with implementation support; including configuration, testing and documentation.
- Manage internal and external communications related to the technical aspects of each implementation; responding in a timely & organized fashion
You will need the following experience:
- Strong experience working in a software implementation project-based environment as a technical consultant
- Experience with Web-Based/SaaS-based Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and/or Practice/Financial Management Systems (PMS/FMS)
- Technical proficiency with SQL development and experience in the development of integrations via either SOAP or REST API’s is required
- Proficiency in deploying single sign-on integrations for SaaS solutions is required, i.e. Azure, ADFS, OneLogin, OKTA, etc.
- Proficiency in deploying mobile applications via MDM – through Mobile Iron and other similar is required
- Understanding of Cloud Security – Azure, AWS is desirable
- Microsoft plugins for Outlook, Excel, Word packaging and deployment skills are desirable
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to communicate both technical and business concepts, as well as strong documentation skills
- Detail-oriented problem solver that can quickly understand clients’ needs
- Experience working with Marketing and Business Development professionals. Legal and/or Financial industry background is preferred
- Ability to quickly become proficient in new technologies, processes and methodologies
- Ability to travel up to 25%
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent. Degree in Marketing, Business or Information Technology is preferred
Years of Experience -4 plus
Skills needed: Software, Legal Services , CRM, SAAS, SSI, SOAP