Job Title: Technical Consultant (2 positions)
Salary: £55,000 - £67,000
Hours: 37.5 per week
Contract Type: Permanent
Travel required: None
Start date of advert: 15th July 2020
Closing date: 14th August 2020
Make Positive is a multi award-winning Platinum Salesforce consulting partner with more than 1000 successful project deliveries so far…and counting!
With more than 120 Salesforce experts in our team, we have a wealth of experience across the entire Salesforce platform.
The Services Community at makepositive is responsible for all aspects of solution delivery including business strategy, change management, project / iteration planning, documentation of business and technical requirements, development, testing, deployment, training and support.
We are currently looking for two Technical Consultant’s to join our Services delivery team.
The role of a Technical Consultant is to work alongside your peers as a technical resource to ensure the technical delivery of any project you may work on. You are responsible for technical plans, designs, development and test classes using a best practice agile methodology.
In addition, the candidates must be able to lead a technical requirement gathering sessions, produce requirements and technical architecture documents, manage the developer resources and be hands-on implementing where required. The candidates must also be able to manage client expectations and scope by working closely with the project manager.
Key Responsibilities will include:
· Lead technical requirements gathering sessions and producing technical requirements and design documents
· Manage the technical delivery of integrations, security, single-sign-on and application customisations
· Manage technical scope and client expectation
· Design and implement the development and release process
· Design and manage the execution of test plans and ensuring a quality solution is delivered
Role Specific Skills:
· Completion of several salesforce.com projects in development and lead technical roles
· Experience building Lightning Components
· Experience with web and/or cloud application development in Force.com, Heroku, Amazon AWS
· A thorough understanding of XML, SQL, and Object Oriented Design Patterns
· Experience in building Web Service enabled applications (SOAP and REST)
· Knowledge of Source Control, Continuous Integration and Delivery Tools and processes
· Experience reviewing and documenting code
· Resourceful and creative problem solving skills
· Excellent analytical skills and the ability to develop processes and methodologies
· Team player with strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
To be successful in this role, you will have:
· Ability to work independently and with minimal supervision within the context of a global team
· Strong organisational and time management skills
· A good graduate degree (First or Upper Second) or equivalent
· Continuous improvement attitude; ability to seek out and implement internal or external best practices.
· Willing to travel and spend periods of time on client site
· Be able to rides the waves of a dynamic, changing environment
· Work in a manner that champions the organisational values of Trust, Generosity, Transparency, Professionalism, and Happiness