Careers that Change Lives
Your role within the Cardiac Rhythm & Heart Failure (CRHF) team is to maintain and develop business with all customers in the defined sales district by providing excellent training, education and technical support to the customers, to ensure meeting or exceeding of targets while enhancing Medtronic’s reputation in the market. We continually strive to alleviate pain, restore health and extend life.
A Day in the Life
- Providing technical expertise through sales presentations, product demonstrations, installation and maintenance of company products
- Planning and prioritising clinical, technical and education programmes with review and input from sales staff and other relevant functional groups.
- Providing implant support to the clinical team in the catheterisation laboratory / operating theatre
- Providing technical support to the customers of the region, both before and after the implant of the device.
- Providing troubleshooting support to field sales force and customers on request.
- Preparing study materials & plans.
- Organising and conducting training to customers (physicians, physiologists and nurses) in collaboration with the district team.
- Building strong and lasting relationships with key decision makers and those influential in the purchasing process.
- Supporting marketing and sales in the introduction and market release of new products and therapies through clinical review and customer engagement.
- Cardiac Physiologist orRegistered Nurse with Cardiac experience or equivalent Medical experience
- Able to work in an operating room environment
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong organizational skills
- Good communication and Influencing skills
- Driving licence
Nice to Haves
- Medical Device experience in cardiology
- Knowledge of the competitive marketplace
- Previous training/education experience
Is this the position you were waiting for? Then please apply directly via the apply button!
Together, we can change healthcare worldwide. At Medtronic, we push the limits of what technology, therapies and services can do to help alleviate pain, restore health and extend life.
We challenge ourselves and each other to make tomorrow better than yesterday. It is what makes this an exciting and rewarding place to be.
We want to accelerate and advance our ability to create meaningful innovations - but we will only succeed with the right people on our team.
Let’s work together to address universal healthcare needs and improve patients’ lives. Help us shape the
Founded in 1949 as a medical repair company, we're now among the world's largest medical technology, services and solutions companies, employing more than 86,000 people worldwide, serving physicians, hospitals and patients in over 155 countries.Whatever your specialty or ambitions, you can make a difference at Medtronic - both in the lives of others and your own career. Join us in our commitment to take healthcare Further, Together.