To deliver architectural, advisory and high-end consultancy services for customers across the Ultima services portfolio, to include the strategic solutions and vendor technological stack. The role requires assistance with developing and winning new customers digital transformation and IT infrastructure projects and the continued improvement and development of the services portfolio.
To provide both pre-sales support and post-sales design and implementation in a way that clearly differentiates the company from other solution providers.
The role requires a broad technical knowledge of related IT solutions to enable the definition and delivery of solutions to our Customers IT needs, creating close alliances with the customer, the Sales Account Managers and Directors and the wider services team.
• Excellent Presales for technology and customer strategic planning
• Competent ability to lead design workshops and create complex designs for Data Centres and Campus networks
• Experience in technical delivery work including deployment, configuration, troubleshooting etc.
• Technical expertise in Cisco internet, DC and campus networks Lan/wan/wifi including security
• Good experience in business and commercials for working on RFPs, proposals, creation of revenue generating services
• Proven successful skills in providing technical design and architecture solutions specifically in Networks and Security
• Professional and dynamic approach, demonstrates a clear passion for delivering world-class IT services and solutions
• Previous experience in a Network Architecture role
• Excellent all round knowledge of IT infrastructure
• Experience in cloud technologies
Specific Technical Skills:
- Cisco Datacentre networks Nexus and Catalyst core routing and switching
- CCNP certified with a desire to obtain CCIE
- A general knowledge of all aspects of security and networking
- Cisco qualified individuals as above, Switching - VLAN's, Spanning Tree, Ether channel etc. Routing - RIP, OSPF, BGP, MPLS, VPLS, IP Addressing V4 & V6
- Good understanding of systems, storage & Virtualisations
- Cisco Identity Services Engine ISE
- Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure ACI
- Cisco Software Defined Access