Technical Business Analyst – Product Department – Leeds, West Yorkshire
Candour are working with a truly market leading software house to source a number of Technical Business Analysts to work in their Product Department out of their offices on the outskirts of Leeds, West Yorkshire.
Please note that these positions are client facing so although office based, you will be expected to travel to client site as part of this role.
My client is on the hunt for experienced Business Analysts with solid technical experience as well as:
- An understanding of adults’/children’s/education services in local government
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to manage a complex caseload, ensuring that deadlines are met
- Persuasive and credible in a customer liaison context
- Self-motivated/good organisational skills
- Strong ICT skills
- the ability to work to tight deadlines under pressure
- Ability to recognise, analyse and solve issues
The successful Business Analyst will supports the development, design, implementation and support of the software solution within local authorities.
The applications are web based workflow solutions that include mobile apps and customer portals, providing modern and intuitive user interfaces to support critical processes for both professionals and the public.
Key responsibilities include:
- Assisting in defining software requirements and design
- Assisting customers in assessing how the software can be tailored to match their service needs
- Assisting customers to convert this to configuration settings
- Undertaking software configuration to participate in the process of building and releasing software to customers
- Answering queries from Customers with regard to configuration and form design/build
- Configuring the software for customers
- Creating/updating documentation
- Participating in product design reviews to provide input on functional requirements and product designs
- Providing feedback and recommendations to developers on software usability and functionality
- Collaborating with customers and field staff to evaluate or diagnose problems and recommend potential solutions
- Reviewing software documentation to ensure technical accuracy, compliance, or completeness, or to mitigate risks.
A full job description, company information as well as details of the fantastic benefits package on offer with these roles are available to candidates meeting the above minimum criteria. Please apply in the first instance with your latest CV outlining your salary expectations & availability for an immediate response.