Technical Business Analyst – Agile Software Delivery – Wakefield, Leeds
Accomplished Technical Business Analyst with experience of delivering software in an Agile environment sought by my multi-award winning independent software house client out of their state of the art offices in Wakefield, easily commutable from Leeds (West Yorkshire).
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Ability to communicate well with non-technical users and developers alike, written and verbal.
- Good business facing and stakeholder management skills.
- Previous experience of writing Functional & Technical specifications.
- Previous experience of Process Mapping (BPI) – ‘As is’ & ‘To be’ processes.
- Previous experience of workshop facilitation and presenting to an audience.
- Experience of multiple projects and business users
- Experience of working in demanding user and software development environments
- An appreciation of analysis methodologies, standards, tools and techniques
- Experience of System and User Acceptance Testing
- Good understanding of the software development lifecycle
- Knowledge of Website development, Azure, Dynamics CRM, SharePoint.
- UML process modelling knowledge
Roles and responsibilities
- To work closely with other members of the Sales and Projects Teams by understanding your own contribution to the team’s goals, taking ownership of any potential problems to ensure they are resolved.
- Lead and facilitate meetings and workshops of varying sizes and composition to ensure that all stakeholders’ needs are captured and recorded.
- To design technically and document aspects of the software project, including but not limited to database, business rules and presentation. Documentation must be produced to a high level of accuracy, be unambiguous, and kept up to date.
- Bridge the gap between the customer and delivery teams, and support the Project Team during the project lifecycle.
- To act as a center of excellence in terms of the essential competency skills shown below in order to provide expertise which will enable the organisation to plan appropriately.
- To identify and highlight where productivity gains can be achieved either through new techniques or adoption of tools or techniques.
- To help the project managers identify and write test plans.
- To work on multiple streams of work, achieving deliverables to agreed timescales.
To be aware of current trends and new technologies within the industry and keep skills up to date through self-study and research
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a genuine market leader experiencing year on year growth, please apply in the first instance with your latest CV outlining your salary expectations & availability for an immediate response.