Technical Architect - Leading Consultancy
We're looking for a bright, talented Technical Architect who's passionate about providing solutions to real world problems.
Our client have an ambitious and award-winning digital team and foster a culture of synergy between creativity and technology, actively encouraging new ideas, innovative thinking and experimentation to push the boundaries of what is possible.
If you have the talent and desire to deliver innovative digital products and services at a rapid pace, serving customers seamlessly across e-commerce, digital, mobile, and social media, then please get in touch for more details and a full spec.
Specialist Skills & Requirements
· Acting as a trusted advisor to clients, providing pragmatic solutions to real world problems.
· Leading teams of developers, testers, ops through the full lifecycle of development
· Delivering presentations and demonstrating the potential of technologies to both technical and non-technical stakeholders
· Managing client expectations throughout the project lifecycle from initiation through to delivery.
Projects Can include
· Greenfield and Brownfield projects
· Digital (Web)/ Big Data/ Platform projects
· Full Lifecyle development projects from discovery/ inception phase through to delivery
· Cutting edge technologies with cross functional teams
Knowledge and Experience
· Experience taking ultimate responsibility for designing and delivering one or more large scale solutions, understanding the various cross-cutting concerns such as security, performance & quality.
· Experience leading teams
· Experience architecting solutions, including creating architectural artifacts, such as high-level designs, disaster recovery plans and support documentation in an Agile environment
· A rigorous understanding of automated testing
· Working knowledge of multiple storage technologies such as SQL and No-SQL.
· Understanding of Cloud computing, virtualisation and containerisation.
£65,000.00 - £95,000.00 per year
Benefits + Bonus
Benefits + Bonus