JPMorgan Global Wealth Management Technology is looking for an experienced Full stack java developer to develop software for Global Wealth Management Fees. The developer will be accountable for the development of quality and resilient software using continuous integration and testing methodologies. This will involve working closely with fees business to understand requirements and fee data and delivery technology solutions. The role will report into the Lead of the Internal Private Banking Tech Fees team.
The Wealth Management Global Fees Technology Team has teams located in Newark DE, Geneva, Switzerland, Bangalore India and Mumbai India. As a global unit we are delivering on a greenfield development effort to provide the Wealth Management business with a robust, configurable and scalable platform for the calculation of Fees across four key LOBs. We will deliver in an agile manner, leveraging firm wide strategic technology platforms and infrastructure. The Product Owner for the Fee Platform along with the senior technology leads are located in Newark.
- Partnering with the Global Fees Product Owner and business units to understand functional and data requirements for multiple business processes.
- Software Development using an iterative / agile methodology.
- Analyze and develop solutions to solve complex business problems.
- Perform trouble-shooting for any issues that may arise in any of the environments.
- Support production rollouts of the functionality by partnering closely with the AD Operate team.
- 6+ years’ experience with application development and design
- Bachelor's degree in a technical or analytical field with preferred focus on Computer Science or Information Systems.
- Advancedlevel knowledge of Java8, J2EE Application building Restful services using Spring MVC and Spring boot.
- Intermediateexperience with micro-service development and Cloud deployment
- Intermediateexperience with the latest and greatest web standards, including ES6, HTML5 and CSS3.
- Intermediateexperience with Test driven development and continuous integrated development and deployment.
- Intermediateexperience with UI automated testing ().
- Intermediateexperience with acceptance testing tools like FitNesse or Cucumber
- Intermediateexperience utilizing agile software development tools, techniques, and methodologies.
- Intermediateexperience with NoSQL database management system (Cassandra)
- Intermediateexperience with Oracle or SQL Server
- Intermediateexperience with UNIX (Solaris / Linux)
- Product knowledge
- Experience with Asset Management and/or Investment Banking and knowledge of Investments would be advantageous
- Experience in environments that deal with PI data (sensitive) and knowledge on Data Encryption and Data Masking.
- Must be detail oriented, needs to be able to investigate and solve for the details independently by partnering with relevant technology or business colleagues
- Experience working closely with AD architects and Design Authorities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills / Ability to run meetings and drive agenda
- Ability to organize/manage multiple priorities and projects coupled with the flexibility to adapt to changes in a fast-paced environment
- Ability and inclination to learn & pick-up new tools & technologies quickly
- Able to write Oracle/Sql queries and able to debug an application