Job Title: Technical Account Manager
Do you have experience of working in an IT support environment in a customer facing role? Do you have intermediate to advanced data analysis skills utilising MS Excel / Google Sheets? Do you have experience of presenting analysis and report findings to Senior Management? This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly experience team of people and company.
We are looking for a Technical Account Manager to join our 2nd line support team to help in our ambition to deliver top class connectivity products and solutions to our customers in the transportation market.
This is a very customer-facing role with the responsibility to keep the customers' solution functioning and being proactive when it comes to finding trends and faults with the customer's ́ products/solutions. There is a heavy focus on learning the ins and outs of our customer's ́ fleet, network and requirements as part of the role.
The successful candidate will be responsible for all client communication of a technical nature. They will be supported by a team of technical experts to assist with resolving issues.
Some travel to customers both in the UK and Overseas is necessary from time to time. Occasional travel to the Group HQ in Gothenburg, Sweden for training and meetings is also required.
The role includes:
- Responsibility for all technical communications with our customer base including (but not limited to) Support.
- Tickets, Conference Calls and Face to Face meetings/presentations.
- Responsibility for proactive monitoring and fault finding on network equipment on key customers' fleets.
- Undertaking some troubleshooting against known issues before handing the issue over to a technical expert.
- Managing escalations to 3rd line for unresolvable issues and championing bug fixes for their customers.
- On Site support for network testing and analysis.
- Responsible for supporting & training our Sweden based 1st line support team and keeping all customer/network information up-to-date on our internal wiki.
- Assisting with software testing of new firmware releases.
We believe you will have the following skills/knowledge:
- Experience of working in an IT support environment in a customer facing role.
- Intermediate to Advanced data analysis skills utilising MS Excel / Google Sheets.
- Experience of presenting analysis and report findings to Senior Management.
- Good technical aptitude to help with describing faults to technical experts.
- Strong team player with good work ethics, excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Highly organised self-starter with the ability to prioritise workload to deliver high quality results to demanding timelines.
- Able to travel within UK and rest of Europe when required and ability to work unsocial hours when required.
- Experience in working within the WiFi or passenger transport industries.
- Basic knowledge of Linux based operating systems.
- Experience working with IP based networks.
- Knowledge of the mobile network landscape and technologies used in the UK and Europe.
- Experience of working within an ITIL environment.
- Ability to speak a 2nd European language a bonus, especially German, Italian or Dutch.
ACS are recruiting for a Technical Account Manager If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be a Technical Account Manager please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as a Technical Account Manager It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as Technical Account Manager with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the Technical Account Manager role you desire.
£25,000.00 - £28,000.00 per year