ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
Reporting to the Commercial Director, the Technical Account Executive is the primary technical resource for the UK account management team across the portfolio of business in relation to our platform technology. This remit includes our most strategic prospects and accounts at major TV broadcasters, premium publishers and video advertising networks. The Technical Account Executive is also a resource and partner to the Business Development and Product Management teams to assist in integrations and deployment for our ecosystem of platform partners. The Technical Account Executive will work in conjunction with internal and external stakeholders as a technical advisor and product advocate for our products. The Technical Account Executive will also facilitate ongoing collection of feature requests and technical integrations for prospect and existing clients.
- Delivery of presentations and product demonstrations for new prospects and existing clients
- Supporting Sales and Account Management teams by authoring responses to both clients and our internal Publisher Client Services team.
- Working closely with our Publisher Client Services teams to ensure the all technical issues are managed in an appropriate fashion.
- Evaluating clients’ 1st and 3rd party data integration, digital media buying, technology vendor requirements and assisting in developing integration strategies for our platform, alongside our Publisher Client Services team.
- Assisting in technical integrations with new partners with the Publisher Client Services team and Business Development team.
- With the Publisher Client Services team’s support, to identify all technical integration and deployment issues of assigned accounts.
- Collecting and documenting customer requirements and develop use-cases for the Product Management team.
- Evangelising the product to existing clients.
- BS/BA degree in Computer Science, Economics, Business Administration, or any analytical/quantitative discipline is preferred
- 1+ years relevant strategic level experience in marketing technology deployments
- Knowledge of display advertising exchanges, behavioral targeting, and performance-based optimisation strongly preferred
- Ability to maintain a high level of customer service while managing multiple engagements
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to explain complex technical concepts to non-technical audiences
- Assisting in technical integration and implementation management.
- Client deployment planning, oversight and client training.
- Ad serving technology and monetisation assessments and deployment planning.
FreeWheel, A Comcast Company, comprised of FreeWheel Publishers, FreeWheel Markets, and FreeWheel Advertisers – empowers all segments of The New TV Ecosystem. We are structured to provide the full breadth of solutions the advertising industry needs to achieve their goals. We power the technology, data enablement, and convergent marketplaces required to ensure buyers and sellers can transact across all screens, across all data types, and all sales channels, in order to ensure the ultimate goal – results for marketers. With offices in New York, San Francisco, Chicago, London, Paris, Beijing, and across the globe, FreeWheel stands to advocate for the entire industry through the FreeWheel Council for Premium Video.