Do you have thorough knowledge of IVD medical devices and Medical Device regulations worldwide?
Want to use your own knowledge and experience to create a high performing global team to make a true impact on the medical devices industry?
Due to continuing strategic growth within our Regulatory Service business, we have a new opportunity of a Team Training Lead in our IVD team, which could be the ideal role for you.
This is a homebased role that can be based anywhere in the UK. Although home based you will be required to be at our Milton Keynes office regularly and at external sites across the country to deliver training.
In this exciting role you'll;
- Manage/co-ordinate/facilitate the CPD (Continuous Professional Development) activities and exchange of experience for the technology team to support personnel development and to comply with related regulatory and internal BSI procedural requirements
- Sampling of technical reports/review work towards monitoring of competencies and performance under delegation from the Head of Training
- Co-ordinate training for the team on internal procedural changes, changes to device-specific critical standards, common specifications etc
- Drive/co-ordinate the on-boarding activities and training of new starters including mentoring/coaching as required
- Facilitate/aid in developing and delivering training courses specific to the technology team and to the wider Notified Body
- Manage the Learning Management System (LMS) portion allocated to the technology team
- Contribute to regulatory compliance within the technology team taking into account feedback from internal audits, external audits, panel review process etc.
Do you believe the world deserves excellence?
BSI (British Standards Institution) has over 81,000 clients in 180 countries, and is an organization whose standards inspire excellence across the globe. BSI Medical Devices Notified Body provides rigorous CE and ISO 13485 certification to manufacturers globally. The team apply their knowledge to 3rd party conformity assessment of all types of medical device; active devices, active implantable devices, in vitro diagnostic devices, orthopaedic and dental devices, vascular devices, wound care devices and many others. The team has doubled in size over the past eight years, demonstrating the company’s desire to succeed and deliver world beating results. There is exciting opportunities for further growth of the Medical Devices team.
To be successful in this role you'll demonstrate thorough knowledge of IVD medical devices and Medical Device regulations worldwide with a broad technical understanding of client industry/products along with proven experience in delivering technical training in house and with remote teams.
You'll have substantial experience in the application of quality management systems within the Medical Devices sector as well as experience and awareness of working within a commercial environment.
In addition you'll;
- Be a strategic thinker with a commercial perspective
- Have the ability to coach and develop others to drive performance & improvement
- Be able to communication skills which engage, motivate and inspire
- Be a strong team player with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Have good planning and organisational skills
What we offer:
We offer a highly competitive starting salary (depending on experience) plus bonus. BSI also offers employees a wide range of flexible benefits that you can tailor to suit your lifestyle.
We pride ourselves on setting the industry benchmark and invest significantly in our teams to ensure that our people have the best possible opportunity to deliver an excellent service and progress their careers. As the successful candidate, you will embark on a comprehensive induction into the role and will be supported in a continuous professional development programme.