Team Support Coordinator
Up to £21,000
( 6 month rolling contract )
My client is a large non-for profit organisation who are looking to onboard a Team Support Coordinator to assist and support both the Service Manager and remote based team in the day-to-day running of the Service.
Key Responsibilities :
- Dealing with enquiries (calls, correspondence, web, email, face-to-face etc.), ensuring eligibility checks are undertaken where appropriate, and effective handling of such enquiries by colleagues and partners.
- Allocate clients to appropriate advisor within 48 hours of receiving the lead; coordinate and support visits from clients, partners, funders etc. including meeting schedules and travel arrangements.
- Utilise CRM and similar systems to refer clients to in-house and partner services
- Handle data and information (enquiry, referral, service use etc.) accurately, effectively enter this into CRM and other databases as well as websites and information portals.
- Interrogate, analyse and report on data systems to support, and input to, management information.
- Support the promotion of services/events to clients and partners.
- Support the organisation of seminars, conferences and workshops, ensuring the effective administration of such events including promotion and venues, and delegate registration, attendance and feedback.
- Support the administration of events and meetings including room bookings, meeting papers, refreshments and minute/note taking.
- Receive applications for programmes, grants, subscriptions etc., following procedures including the processing of client/customer information and related financial transactions.
- Obtain, collect, accurately record and effectively report service performance and impact data, following procedures so as to comply with contract and funding requirements and timetables.
- Produce management information reports in line with business requirements and timescales as well as in response to ad hoc requests; support managers to prepare reports to the senior team, Boards and partners/funders.
- Undertake accurate and timely financial administration including raising purchase orders and sales invoices, processing of invoices and claims and financial period reconciliations and reporting.
- Monitor, including through visits, suppliers and contractors to monitor performance and ensure contractual evidence is in place.
- Monitor the delivery and progress of contracts and projects and provide associated management information.
- Desk-research, compilation and dissemination of information to colleagues, partners and clients.
- Logical eye for detail
- Able to integrate data and CRM systems to produce performance management data
- Excellent planning and organisational skills.
- High level written and oral communication skills.
- Sound professional judgment and the ability to handle competing priorities.