Job Title: Team Leader Learning Disability
Hours: Full Time
Salary: £21945.47- £26610.88per annum
City Care Partnership is one of the UK’s leading independent providers of specialist services for adults with learning disabilities and Autistic Spectrum Condition (with associated learning disabilities).
We at City Care Partnership are currently looking for a Team Leader to join our support team, based in Manchester, we are looking for someone who has the personality and experience with our values to manage and provide a service for individuals with learning disabilities/ Autistic Spectrum Condition.
This is your chance to be bold and aspirational and play an important role in an organisation whose last three CQC inspections have been rated ‘Outstanding’.
Our Culture and Values
- Championing Diversity and Inequality
- Being positive and encouraging
- Respect choices and be aspirational
- Being honest and listening- sharing experiences and growing together
- Being active, being bold – making a real and lasting difference
Parity is at the heart of our culture. We celebrate the achievements and aspirations of every individual within City Care.
As a Team Leader you’ll be directing, deploying and supporting an excellent team of support workers, whilst ensuring our values apply as much to your team as to the person they support.
- Must have a full UK manual driving licence
- Minimum 12 months experience managing a team within a learning disability/Autism environment
- NVQ/QCF level 3 or above
For us at City Care Partnership to continue to provide outstanding care and support, knowledge and experience working with individuals with Autistic Spectrum Condition is essential for this position.
- Salary of £21945.47- £26610.88 per annum, Depending on experience
- Potential Sleep in Allowance of £62.64 when required
- An opportunity to work for a company who invest in their Employees
- Excellent on-going training
- Career Development opportunities
If you are interested in the position of Team Leader and feel you have the relevant experience for the role then please ‘Apply Now’ with an updated CV, we look forward to hearing from you.