Duty Manager – Premier Inn
*** NEW SITE OPENING *** DUTY MANAGER / TEAM LEADER
PREMIER INN BERWICK UPON TWEED
Full Time Positions available, starting salary £8.91 per hour with benefits
We are looking for hardworking individuals who can help lead our teams in a new site opening.
Exceptional experiences are created on the ground floor of our hotels- From reception to the restaurant and beyond. As Duty Manager you’ll demonstrate a strong, hands on work ethic that can operate at pace ensuring every guest receives excellent service from you and the team. Being a strong communicator across all hotel departments whilst always remaining responsible and organised always will help to deliver an efficient and consistent experience for every one of our guests.
Like all of us, you’ll really care about our guests- With proven experience of shift leadership within a customer facing environment you’ll strive to be the best you can ensuring the team follow suit. Not only will you supervise the team, you’ll equally get involved with our guest’s journey: using a range of systems, taking payments and ensuring any queries or complaints are solved swiftly with our guests feeling fully satisfied.
Ensuring safety for our team and guest’s is key in this role- You’ll need to be confident and pro-active in your approach to managing risk and ensuring a safe working environment. As a Duty Manager you’ll be equally committed to your guests and team, living and breathing our Premier Inn behaviours. You’ll have the ability to accept direction and responsibility ensuring a smooth operation is delivered for our guests and team.
Your Rewards and Benefits- Along with a structured induction plan and training to do your role there are numerous of other benefits. Some of the big ones below, but feel free to explore more on our Whitbread careers page.
- Working more than 16 hours a week with us, you can choose to study for an apprenticeship to give you a nationally recognised qualification
- Whitbread Privilege Card 25% Discount across our Restaurants, and up to 50% on hotel rooms
- Annual incentive scheme – an extra week’s pay (tax free) on achieving all green performance targets
- A wide range of discounts retail and leisure discounts including gym membership, cinema ticket and 02 price plans (which can be shared across 5 family members or friends)
- Discounted ‘Premier Inn famous’ Hypnos mattresses and beds
- Pension scheme with employer contribution
- 50% off food whilst on shift
With over 800 hotels, 75,000+ rooms and further growth plans, there are endless opportunities for you within award winning Premier Inn! Come and make a difference at the UK’s leading hotel brand- Apply today.