- Answering office phones, screening calls and gate-keeping
- Maintaining team diaries
- Arranging internal and external calls/meetings, booking meeting rooms, catering and equipment.
- Meeting and greeting guests from reception.
- Organising travel, conference arrangements and restaurant reservations.
- Preparing and reconciling expenses.
- Keeping the CRM system (Salesforce) up to date and tracking activity and running reports
- Acting as Account Manager / Client Relationship Manager for existing clients / first point of contact when sales team is travelling
- General support to the CEO including booking travel and meetings
This will suit a Sales Administrator who has Client Relationship / Account Management background to enable you to easily speak to high level executives and clients on behalf of the Sales team. You must be the right person for the firm as a collective and think outside the realms of a job description.
You should have worked in an entrepreneurial boutique business environment in a similar role, ideally finance firm.
You must have dealt with global stakeholders, able to communicate with clients from all over the world
Proficient in Microsoft Office packages and ideally a CRM system.
Have the ability to think outside of the box, be creative and work as a team.
The role is paying up to £35,000 for the right candidate with a lot of progression and bonus potential. The hours are 9am - 5:30pm.
A boutique finance firm based in the City of London is seeking a Team Assistant to their sales team - they need a sales administrator, Salesforce / CRM admin and an Account Manager / Client Relationship Manager all in one! You would support the CEO with any tasks he needs, such as booking meetings, arranging travel, and over time your responsibilities as a PA will grow. This is a new permanent role to start asap!