A great opportunity has arisen for a highly motivated, Team Assistant / PA to support two directors and their team. This is the perfect position for a Team Assistant / Office Assistant to take the next step in their career and make the jump into the PA world.
This fantastic company is seeking a highly motivated, switched on individual who is happy to muck in and help out wherever needed. This will offer the right candidate the opportunity to expand on their skillset and gain invaluable experience across the board.
(Will include but are not limited to)
- Diary management
- Booking travel and putting together itineraries
- Researching to find the most cost effective travel arrangements
- Organising meetings
- Assisting with expenses
- Putting together reports and PowerPoint presentations
- General administration to support the team
- 1 year (min) experience within an office support role i.e. Team Assistant / Office Assistant / Office Admin etc.
- Ability to hit the ground running
- Proficient in all Microsoft packages (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Impeccable organisational skills and time management
- Ability to multitask efficiently
- Energy and strong work ethic, a keen team player and professional attitude
If you feel this position could be for you and would like to find out more, apply now.