Above all else, your role will be to provide support to the Project Managers where needed.
We are looking for someone who has:
* A good computer literacy, with a working knowledge of Excel (basic)
* Excellent organisation skills
* Great communication skills, both written and verbal
* The ability to work in a fast-paced and diverse role
* The passion to work for a charity supporting prisoners and ex-offenders
The successful candidate will join a brilliant charity in a rewarding and fulfilling role as a Team Administrator.
They will have a permanent and full time position, paying £19,000-£20,000.
The role is based in Armley, Leeds and offers nearby transport links and parking.
This role is Monday - Friday, working 40 hours a week.
An exciting new role for a Team Administrator working for a charity in Leeds. This is a permanent and full-time position.