Do you have experience working with children who have additional needs?
Are you looking for a new and rewarding role in education?
Are you skilled in managing challenging behaviour?
Have you got transferable skills you could apply to this role?
If this sounds like you, we are currently recruiting for a Behaviour Support Assistant in a local school in Wrexham.
If you are local, or you're willing to travel from the surrounding area, then apply today!
- Dedicated consultants with experience of working in education
- Free training provided, both online and on-site
- Refer a friend scheme with the opportunity to get up to £300*
- Specialist career advice and progression opportunities
- Warm and friendly school with dedicated staff team
- Previous experience working with children
- Strong communication and behaviour management skills
- Ensure that pupils receive the additional support they need to manage their behaviour
- Support the ethos of the school by implementing the Behaviour policy and school expectations
If you would like to find out more information about this role then please apply today!