Do you have previous experience in a classroom or Alternative Provision setting? Can you offer high quality teaching and learning support to those with SEN needs? Are you a motivational person who can help support, stretch and challenge all levels of students? Are you looking for flexible working?
If the answer to the above is yes, then apply to be a Teaching Assistant position in the Plymouth area today!
* Dedicated consultant with an enthusiastic and encouraging approach
* Free parking and excellent public transport links
* Competitive rates of pay
* A 'refer a friend' scheme - chance to earn £300
* CPD opportunity
* Help the teacher with preparation and planning of activities and lessons
* Ensuring the classroom is a safe learning environment for the children
* Provide professional, approachable and helpful assistance to the teacher
* Guide children with different learning styles to ensure each individual is getting the full benefit from the lesson
* Reporting any issues, in line with school policy and procedure
* Communicating effectively with children, staff, parents and carers where necessary
* A minimum of CACHE Level 2/3 or equivalent
* Experience working in a Secondary or Primary School environment
* Good communication skills
* Be committed to working in a team
* Possess the motivation to achieve and add value to the school
* Support children with different ability levels, including SEN
* DBS check (or the ability to undertake one)
If you feel this role is for you, apply online today! If you have any questions, please call Jill on 0345 034 0061 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
You will need to satisfy referencing and eligibility to work criteria as well as evidencing a DBS on the update service (we can support you with this).