Teaching Assistant – The Package:
- Competitive pay of £10,523 (salary of £10,023 + £500pa top up allowance - paid monthly)
- Part Time = 26 Hours per week:
- Mondays 09:30 – 15:30; Tuesday – Friday (09:30 – 14:30)
- Term time only! – Lengthy holidays
- Pension scheme
Teaching Assistant – About Us:
We are a charity which runs independent schools for young people aged 11-19. Our mission is to improve quality of life for young people through values-based education.
Teaching Assistant – The Role:
This part time Teaching Assistant position will be based at our Nuneaton School with an immediate (or soon as possible) start.
This is a dynamic role. You will offer support to students by:
- Identifying barriers to learning and supporting the development of programmes which overcome these
- Supporting the assessment and analysis of student needs and planning
- Providing ‘Colour Feedback Sessions’ to named students as required by the SENCO
- Accompanying students on visits and trips outside the school, on both a formal and informal basis
- Maintaining development programmes and folders for each student
- Collaborating with senior staff, the SENCO and other members of the team to ensure that the needs of all students are met and maintained
We’re really excited to welcome you onboard. So if you feel like you could excel in this part time Teaching Assistant role in Nuneaton, then apply to us directly by clicking below!