Term Time Only (34 weeks per year)
Can you inspire our client’s students to improve their ability to read, write and speak? Can you work with their students to develop the skills they need to be successful on their English courses? Can you work with groups and individual students to help them understand what they have not managed to grasp so far? Can you motivate their students and move them from “I can’t!” to “I can!”?
If you can then perhaps you want to work with a team who love English, are committed to putting students first, share their ideas and are always looking for ways to improve.
If this describes you then you will be interested to know that our client is looking for qualified people just like you to join them. Of course you will be dynamic, you will have experience of working with young people to improve their English skills particularly at GCSE level and you will put students at the heart of everything you do.
If you are part of their English team, you will:
- Enthuse students and motivate them to succeed
- Understand how well your students are performing and act to help them improve
- Find ways around the difficulties students have with their reading, writing and spoken English.
- Contribute to the further improvement of teaching and learning in English with colleagues in the department
- Work closely with teachers and managers to help students to improve their English and literacy skills
They are able to offer you a final salary pension scheme, generous annual leave and the facilities of a College campus set in 7 acres of green belt in a peaceful setting. The College has excellent transport links and is set in a location convenient to London and the South East offering a large free on-site car park.
Previous applicants need not apply.
Closing date for applications: Monday 4 February 2019
Interviews will be held on: Thursday 7 February 2019
This is a Blue Octopus Recruitment Ltd vacancy who are operating as an employment agency. Once you have clicked to apply for this vacancy, we will then send you more information on the role including a copy of the application form via email.