Position: Tax Senior
Salary: £30,000 - £42,000
Are you a Tax Senior with a mixed workload looking for a new challenge within practice?
Our client, a leading independent firm of Accountants is seeking a mixed tax senior or finalist to join their team.
Your responsibilities will include preparation of personal and corporate tax returns for a portfolio of clients, as well as assisting on tax advisory projects. You will also be expected to identify tax planning opportunities whenever possible.
- Ideally ATT qualified/ studying for the CTA or QBE.
- Significant experience gained within a UK professional services firm.
- Good knowledge of private tax compliance and exposure to planning/advisory work.
- Knowledge of corporation tax compliance.
- Non-resident, non-domicile and partnership experience will be useful.
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a team.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written.
- R&D tax knowledge would be advantageous.
- Solid experience within a Practice is essential.
If you are interested in this role, please submit your CV for consideration and one of our consultants will be in touch.
30,000.00 - 42,000.00 per year