LB Group, a top 75 Chartered Accountancy firm, are looking to recruit a Tax Manager who is looking for that next step in their tax career. The role will be a mixed tax role and will be of both a compliance and advisory nature.
The position is based at our Ipswich office and you will be responsible for the following:
• Management of a mixed portfolio of personal and corporate clients
• Management of ATED, ERS and P11Ds for the Ipswich office.
• Supervision of one staff member. This will include regular appraisals and development of such staff, their study progress, career progress and a review of their work undertaken.
• Working closely with the accounts staff and partner within the Ipswich office to provide high level client service.
• Working collegiately with the other tax managers across the 4 LB Group offices to improve compliance processes and workflows within the tax team.
• Supporting the tax partners and managers with project work. This will include working with other staff and partners across our 4 offices.
• Constant and effective liaison with all stakeholders.
• Building and maintaining key relationships both internally and externally. This will be with clients and our professional connections.
• Management of WIP, billing and debtors for your allocated portfolio
The firm is looking for ambitious and commercially driven candidates who are keen to progress. Consideration will be given to candidates who are from personal, corporate, or mixed tax backgrounds.
Key characteristics include strong technical knowledge, attention to detail and communication skills, a professional approach to clients and colleagues and a firm commitment to providing high quality client service.
Although the role is based in our Ipswich office, you will need to work across all four offices to provide advisory support when required.
On offer for the right candidate is a competitive salary, and the opportunity to become an integral part of a dynamic and growing tax department and regional firm.
If you wish to apply for the role, please upload your CV, and a detailed cover letter explaining how you meet the above responsibilities and characteristics using the following link: