Making a difference. That's what a career at AGCO is all about. At AGCO you have a voice and the opportunity to impact our long-term success, as well as your own
AGCO is a global leader focused on the design, manufacture and distribution of agricultural machinery and infrastructure. AGCO supports more productive farming through a full line of tractors, combines, hay tools, sprayers, forage equipment, tillage, implements, grain storage and protein production systems, as well as related replacement parts. AGCO products are sold through five core brands, Challenger®, Fendt®, GSI®, Massey Ferguson® and Valtra® and are distributed globally through 3,150 independent dealers and distributors in more than 140 countries worldwide. Our diverse product line, global reach and technological solutions help our customers not only survive today’s changing landscape, but to also prosper. Visit www.AGCOcorp.com for more information.
Tax Manager EME
A permanent opportunity has arisen to join the Tax team, working as a Tax Manager EME. This position will report into the Regional Tax Manager EME.
The role will report to the Regional Tax Manager, EME, and provide support on the Region's Direct tax reporting, Tax audits (in particular Finland and Germany), Tax compliance, Transfer pricing and provision of tax advice for Business Projects.
The key areas of responsibility of the role will be:
- Support of accurate and timely Group tax reporting under USGAAP, in line with group accounting policies (prior experience of US GAAP useful, but not essential). This will include ensuring tax adherence to SOX and internal control requirements of the Group.
- Tax audit management and support.
- Identification and implementation of commercially acceptable tax planning opportunities (including profit repatriation), in line with Group tax strategy and the commercial objectives of the Group.
- Working with the Global Transfer Pricing Manager to ensure compliance with the Group's Transfer Pricing policies for both goods and services, and meet all local transfer pricing compliance obligations.
- Tax efficient support for business projects (e.g acquisitions, change to business model)
- Supporting shared service centre in meeting tax compliance obligations.
- A minimum of 5 years corporate tax experience, ideally with multinational groups.
- Extensive understanding of the principles of European taxation
- Experience of accounting systems (including SAP, HFM and Onestream) would be beneficial but not essential
- Ability to present complex systems and principles in a form readily understood by non-specialists
- Good written and oral communication skills
Specific or Additional Degree or Certification Required
Educated to bachelor degree level, with a qualification in tax and/or accounting (e.g ACA, CTA)
Problem Solving Skills Needed
The candidate should have the ability to analyse financial data and complex tax advice from multiple territories to provide commercially focused, understandable tax advice to the business.
- Delivery of accurate tax reporting in line with deadlines set by group.
- Providing a comprehensive response to tax audits in line with the timetable agreed with the tax auditor.
- Provision of commercially focused tax advice in a timely manner.
Be part of our UK office which supports AGCOs Europe, Africa and Middle East Region and is located on beautiful parkland setting in Warwickshire. State of the art offices provide a pleasant working environment and all the facilities you would expect from a progressive global organisation.
We have over 30 nationalities working within our UK Operation to support our customers’ global needs. AGCO is an exciting Company with a rapidly changing and growing environment and attaches great importance to the provision of continuous personal learning and development.
We offer the following benefits:
- Basic salary: Negotiable
- A company performance / Individual performance related bonus (10%)
- Defined Contribution Pension Scheme (The company contributes up to 10% for a 5% employee contributions)
- Life assurance and critical illness cover for Pension members
- BUPA Healthcare
- 26 days holidays + statutory holidays
- Childcare vouchers
- Confidential Employee Assistance Programme for employees and their immediate family
- On-site parking
- On-site restaurant
Employee development and growth is part of our company culture. If you are looking for an opportunity to work in an inspiring multinational environment for a leading global player of agricultural solutions, we look forward to receiving your application!
Closing date for applications 9th July 2020