Founded in 1995, Tax Innovations is a firm of Chartered Tax Advisers and Accountants based in Winchester, Hampshire. You would be working to help support our client base which includes companies and individuals, both from the U.K and international. Having such a variety of clients means no day is ever the same. Tax Innovations prides itself on having a close team which helps us to give all clients the best possible service and means you will always have someone there supporting you.
Tax Innovations offers an excellent benefit package including: 20 days annual leave (excluding bank holidays) which will increase to 25 days, competitive pay, death in service, employer backed pension scheme and support for any necessary training whilst working with us. We are keen to support all our staff members, allowing you to grow and even experience other roles within our company. We are building a team of motivated individuals who collectively will provide an excellent service to our growing number of quality clients
We are looking for an experienced PA/Administration Assistant to help our growing Personal Tax team. The full time role will involve providing support to members of the personal tax team to aid them in performing their daily tasks, and other general administrative duties. Depending on your aspirations and experience, there will be opportunities to progress through the business and take on other roles.
- Provide professional administrative support to the Personal Tax Team and Tax Director
- Copying and printing documents for members of the team.
- Drafting engagement letters to be sent to new clients.
- Setting up new clients onto the system and making up files.
- Maintaining client database.
- Maintaining diaries
- Preparing invoices/credit notes.
- Answering and directing phone calls.
- Manage the scheduling of appointments/booking meetings.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Good attention to detail.
- Good time management skills.
- Ability to Multitask
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Administrative assistant: 2 years.
- Proficiency in MS Word, MS Excel and MS Outlook.