London | 11-50 employees
A bit about us…
Create + Adapt are your first subscription based talent acquisition and employer brand partner. With a curiosity to break things, we're a tribe of doers determined to reinvent recruitment. Together, we help transformational brands scale sustainably through building a culture-first approach to recruitment.
Our team has experienced the world of sales-driven recruitment and have always begged the question - there’s got to be another way? We wanted to make partners out of clients and friends out of our candidates. We couldn’t find one, so we built it. Now we’re in a world we love and we’re here to stay. We’re not working in recruitment; we’re working on it. Our model provides scaling businesses, like ourselves, with the unique support they need to develop their rapidly growing team. Think of us as the Spotify for hiring; you can start, pause or stop at any time. With 20 of us now based in London, we're looking to expand our Bristol team!
About the role...
We work with some of the coolest brands in the market who require a whip-smart, super inquisitive talent enthusiast to disrupt their hiring cycle. This is a unique opportunity for a motivated and driven individual with a passion for people to help us build and positively impact our portfolio of start-ups through great hiring. Supporting a team of recruitment pros, you will be responsible for targeting and engaging the right candidates, and for building a growing talent community for each customer whilst working on some amazing people-focussed projects along the way.
You’ll be trained on the latest sourcing techniques to find top tech talent, manage candidate communication and develop yourself to be a true ambassador for Create + Adapt and our partners. You’ll be building relationships with plenty of inspiring people and attending lots of events to keep that network growing.
A bit about you...
You’ll love all things people; you’ll know what it takes to get things done in a busy environment.
- You’re a lover of technology. We’re talking the latest apps and services that make your life easier.
- A teacher - we want you to teach us things we don’t know.
- Curious, you want to continually learn and develop!
- A grafter, you’re a hard worker who wants to progress and develop.
- A sense of humour is essential, we don’t compromise on this.
What’s in it for you…
- An opportunity to work with some of the most transformational brands in the market.
- Autonomous and flexible work style - be your own leader.
- Weekly Team Jams where we #createhustleadapt.
- Frequent socials including monthly pub quiz, mindfulness sessions, team sports days (join our netball team!), drinks, dinners, and charity projects.
- Regular knowledge-sharing sessions.
- All of the latest tools you need to get your job done.
- A culture of learning: we’re growing pretty darn fast and give you the chance to shape your role as we do.
- Pension plan with a 4% employer contribution.
- 30 days’ holiday a year (yes, plus UK public holidays!), and we encourage you to use them all up!