Talent Community - Inside Sales Representative
Do you fancy an opportunity to join our Inside Sales Representative Talent Community at Boston Scientific? Then please read on!
To continue making a positive impact on patients’ lives and improve the working environment of Healthcare Professionals, we are continuously looking for talented Inside Sales professionals who will be supporting the development and execution of multi-channel sales for Boston Scientific’s in close collaboration with internal and external stakeholders.
A career with Boston Scientific is more than just a job. It’s personal. As a leader in medical science, we’re committed to solving the challenges that matter most – united by a deep caring for human life. If you’re a natural problem-solver with the imagination, courage, and spirit to make a meaningful difference, there’s no better place to build your career.
Location: Based in our UK Headquarters in Hemel Hempstead.
As an Inside Sale Representative for Boston Scientific, you will be able to:
- Take responsibility of a defined territory with an assigned pool of Boston Scientific customers, including existing and potential accounts. Deliver remote channel contacts with the focus on identifying business opportunities and to enhance sales results.
- Proactively contacting the assigned customers on a regular basis, mainly by phone, to promote selected products and services to achieve monthly, quarterly and yearly sales targets, as agreed with the Manager.
- Use the sales process, available systems and tools to plan, prepare and drive engagement with the customers, get commitment to buy, negotiate and close successful deals;
- When appropriate and requested, collaborate remotely with field territory managers, to support the management of existing or potential customers.
- Build relationships with other areas of the internal business; Customer Services, Quotes and Tenders etc.
- Establish remote sustainable and business impactful relationship with any customer professional being part of the decision-making process of medical device procurements.
- Manage and maintain contact and customer information in the CRM tool Salesforce.com by updating and capturing strategic information
- Complete centralized administration tasks relating to all assigned customers (tender, pricing approval, etc.) in collaboration with customer services to provide seamless customer experience.
- Upon request, participate to internal team projects, sales meetings, training programs and conventions.
- Represent Boston Scientific values and integrity and respect BSC mission, strategy and structure. Understand and comply with policies, quality standards and processes.
To join our talent community and be successful in such a role, you would need to have:
- Experiences in Telesales, Inside Sales, Account Management or a Hospital Scientific background (Scientific Graduates are also of interest).
- Ability to use/learn sales techniques and deal making & negotiating skills in compliance with internal processes.
- Ability to provide clear and impactful communication, verbally and through business writing. Tailor message to target audience and active listening;
- Good analytical skills and ability to develop, understand and monitor sales results and analysis using the standard reporting and tools;
- Local language (native speaker) and good level of English spoken and written;
- Office based role
- Have the ability to travel (less than 10%) for training, customer visits (when applicable) and events.
- Be a self-starter
Would you like to find out more? Apply now to our Talent community today and we will come back to you in a timely manner!
If you show the right skills/abilities for this talent community, we will arrange for a discovery call and put you though a short interactive process to support you for future openings within the organization. This is not an open job vacancy.
We would like to thank you for your application to the Talent Community at this time.