GANTNER is a global leader in Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) solutions with 10 offices worldwide. We are active in over 60 countries with solutions deployed across numerous market sectors, such as leading fitness clubs or leisure facilities. We are very successful and want to expand our team with a Systems Technician UK.
- Install and maintain GANTNER hardware and software products and systems as directed by the Service & Installation Manager UK
- Technical Project Support in the UK market
- Interaction with clients across multiple market segments such as Fitness, Attractions, Furniture Dealers, Flexible Offices
- Qualification in Electrical oder Electronical discipline and basic IT Know how
- Willingness to travel (in the UK market) and able to work independently and remotley
- Experiences in RFID Technologie are prefered
- Your are flexible, reliable and have the willing to learn about our GANTNER RFID system (internal trainings will be provided)
- We offer a highly attractive package including home office possibilitys anywhere in the continental UK, travel opportunities for training in Austria and additonal benefits
- We offer a varied job in a very succesfull, international company and within a motivated team
- We support you in your professional and personal development
- We provide opportunities to professional development by contributing and acting under self-responsibility
In return, we will provide full product training. The person we are looking for would be self-motivated, full of initiative and enjoys working autonomously to achieve company goals.
In order to apply, you must have a full driver's license. Only candidates who meet the role requirements will be contacted.