Systems and Process Lead
With an enormous and topical new initiative underway throughout the UK, we are looking for a strong and analytical team member to join one of the specialist teams in a full time permanent position. Your role within this team will be crucial and valued!
Who you will be working for
You will be working for a specialist business consultancy with expertise in the utilities and the energy sector. This company is a specialist market design, governance and assurance services provider engaging the core of the UK's energy, environment and water sectors. Be part of an organisation that are passionate and aim to shape a more eco-friendly future for everyone's benefit.
What will you be doing?
- Ensuring all processes are reviewed or created if there are none
- Ensuring that all system changes go through a robust process
- You will be responsible for liaising with senior stakeholders about changes which happen with the systems and processes
- Coaching and developing other team members
- Active involvement in the pre-system changes
- System analysis and good knowledge of the testing process
- Experience with system and process analysis
- Development of measurement tools such as dashboards
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Interest and understanding of process improvement
- Excellent communication skills
What's in it for you?
In return, you will receive a competitive salary, several employee benefits, an excellent and friendly work environment with plenty of training and development potential.
This is a full time position paying £30,000-41,000 depending on experience.
How to apply
To apply for this role, please click on the 'Apply' button below.
Not ready to apply, or have some questions first?
Call or email me, Carly Kossen at Gordon Yates, to discuss in confidence.
£30,000.00 - £41,000.00 per year