Up to £35K Flexible Hours
Staines Upon Thames
- 2nd – 3rd Line Support remote IT Support
- Focus on Customer Care
- Planning and managing support ticket queue’s
- Receiving and dealing with user support calls.
- Setting user expectations, and regularly (min. daily) keeping the user updated on the progress of their ticket.
- Liaise with 3rd party suppliers on user’s behalf.
- Escalate support tickets that cannot be completed within agreed service levels
- Documentation of all worked carried out into the ticket system
- Weekly update of the individual’s KPI performance
- Performing a regular ticket check throughout the day
- Participate in scheduled huddles and meetings
- Effective Internal and User Communications
- Assist Level 1 team and Level 2 Team with their tickets, and when required to take over tickets which needed to be escalated from them
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in network / IT systems and troubleshooting steps.
- Microsoft Windows Server (current and supported versions)
- Network (TCP/ DCHP/ DNS / VPN / Routers / Switches)
- Microsoft Office Exchange 365
- Backup technology
- Hyper V (current and supported versions)
Blue Juice Ltd acts as an employment agency for the supply of permanent, temporary, contract and interim personnel and an equal opportunities employer.
We would like to thank you for your application and unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications received, if you have not received any correspondence from us within 7 days, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Submitting your cv application you are providing your expressed permission for Blue Juice to share both your details with our clients and prospects in consideration for this role and similarly to retain your information on our database of professional applicants to contact with regard comparable jobs for the next two-years. If you require any further information on this statement, please contact us