Benefits will include:
- 25 Days Holiday
- Company Pension
- Private Medical Insurance
- Subsidised Gym Membership
- Childcare Vouchers
- Company Benefits Portal
- Share Save Scheme
A systems analyst is required to deliver detailed technical assessment of the performance, effectiveness and accuracy of a weapon system.
- Provide assessment of functional data and determine system performance and reliability.
- Provide independent assurance to the customer of the ability to successfully operate in accordance with design specifications.
- Ensure the application of recognised best practice in analysis methodologies.
- Ensure the effective dissemination of information to all stake holders throughout the assessment and analysis activity.
- Guarantee identified equipment defects are reported and if required escalated until corrective action is complete.
- Authoritatively briefing the customer on analysis results or representing the customer at designated meetings.
- High standards of written and verbal communication.
- Science/engineering/mathematics (HND/Degree) qualifications or a minimum of ten years’ experience of the operation or maintenance maritime weapon systems.
- Experience of MATLAB, 'R', or SAS.
- Data analysis methods (e.g. mining, modelling, classification, regression, clustering, optimisation, simulation, and prediction).
- Fundamental understanding of submarine systems and operation.
- The candidate must also be eligible for UK MoD clearance for access to the appropriate security level.
MASS is an equal opportunities employer.
per annum plus full company benefits