JOB TITLE:Systems Administrator
LOCATION: Blackpool, United Kingdom
REPORTS TO: Chief Technology Officer
SALARY: £30,000 - £50,000
JOB PURPOSE: To be the key interface between Perch Group and Glabs for the management of Financial Cloud systems as well as other third party operational systems (e.g. Dialler/ SMS etc)
- Business analyst to develop scoping of new system developments/ functionality
- Liaise with internal stakeholders to determine the needs for the business and deliver within agreed timeframes whilst minimising risk
- Manage progress of developments with GLabs until delivery
- Manage testing and signoff of new developments
- Manage universe of configurations within Financial Cloud – establish controls and delegations of authority, including those which will be implemented by Sys Admin.
- Responsible for integration of new technology providers into the operation
- Review existing operational processes with a view to making them more efficient/ automated
- Work with project group on prioritisations of both coding and configuration developments
- Work with GLabs to establish release schedule with notes and testing. Perform and / or co-ordinate testing and release.
- Work with GLabs and 3rd parties who interface with Glabs to establish control frameworks as above.
- Occasional travel to Glasgow required
This list is not exhaustive and from time to time, you may be requested to undertake other reasonable duties upon request from Senior Management or Director which may sit outside of this job description.
- 25 days holiday allowance + 8 paid Bank Holidays
- Flexible working hours
- Free fruit + tea + coffee machine
- Quarterly Reward & Recognition evenings
- NOT YET AGREED FOR BACK OFFICE Childcare vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Workplace pension scheme
- Enjoyable working environment (ping-pong tables, refreshments, facilities, regular work nights out)
- Career progression opportunities with a career path for each role
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS CRITERIA
Previous Working Experience
Min 3 years experience working in a collection environment
Experience using Mungo DB