SWIFT Engineer required by our client, a global investment bank, to join their Commerical Banking arm. The successful SWIFT applicant will be working to set up SWIFT infrastructure from start in a cloud environment.
Essential skills for the role:-
- Strong knowledge and experience of working with SWIFT services (FIN, FileAct, Browse, Interact etc.) and SWIFT products (AMH, SAG, RMA, web-platform etc.)
- Basic understanding of SWIFT message formats and Standards Releases
- Strong knowledge about Payments and Industry trends
- Java development
- Unix (shell), Perl, Python scripting, RDBMS and SQL
- Experience working on external Cloud environment
- Awareness of Cyber/Infrastructure security would be of added advantage
You will demonstrate strong problem solving and technical project management skills. You're also likely to have experience of working with BCP, Change Management and Incident Management.
Interested SWIFT candidates are encouraged to apply. Promising SWIFT candidates can be assured of a response within 24 hours.
Canary Wharf & City are an agency working on behalf of our client.