Are you a passionate and caring person with a drive to help others? Can you provide the right support for vulnerable individuals? Do you want great working and guaranteed hours?
If this sounds like you, we are currently recruiting for a Support Worker Role in the Salford area. If you are local, or you're willing to travel from the surrounding area, apply today!
- Career progression pathway opportunities
- Professional training provided, both online and on-site
- Refer a friend scheme with the opportunity to get up to £300
- Fantastic holidays
- A competitive pay rate
- Working for an Award Winning Company
Your responsibilities will include:
- Caring for vulnerable adults with learning disabilities
- Providing high levels of personal one-to-one care
- Maintaining and developing residents' welfare
- Acting as an inspiration to vulnerable service users
- Diploma level 2/3 in Health and Social Care or minimum of 2 years relevant experience
- NVQ in Health and Social Care
- Valid DBS
- Passion for care and support work
- Motivated can-do attitude while working on the job
- Be person-centred, caring, passionate and understanding
- High school, college, university
Sounds good? Apply today!
Get in touch on 0161 200 1930 and ask for Lara, or email candidateteam @randstad .co.uk.
Come join our amazing team!
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.
£8.21 - £8.21 per hour